Add a slack community
Add a slack community... No need for a paid version (much too expensive), but might be nice for users. Or, e.g. propose users to join the core int slack community
AdminBen Scheirman (gtfo, NSScreencast) commented
The "iOS Developers" Slack community has offered to create an NSScreencast channel. How many of you are already a member of this?
Marius Ciocanel commented
Here's how you can do this:
1) Sign up a new team on Slack.com
2) Go to https://api.slack.com/web#auth and create a new token.
3) Press the Deploy to Heroku button on https://github.com/MariusCiocanel/slackin (you can fork it first if you want)
4) Put the team name and token and Deploy for Free.
5) Tell people the Heroku address.
Hope this is useful.