Handling common real-world situations
- Reachability with change notificaition
- Reconnecting a failed session
- Canceling outstanding requests
- Changing the time-out value
- Keep alive
- Plus fellow NSScreencaster's requests
I think this is sufficiently covered. If you’d like to see something specific, please let me know.
I agree- an afOauth2client tutorial would be really helpful.
This could also include: OAuth flow using AFNetworking
This is one of the topic which aren't covered well at all. It would be very useful a screencast about OAuth authentication using AFNetworking, for example against Twitter (OAuth v1.0a) and Instagram/Facebook (OAuth v2.0). Maybe you can use AFOAuth1Client and AFOAuth2Client but they haven't got so much documentation. Thank you so much for your help and availability.